Saturday, May 31, 2008

Horse its for dinner!!!

Yea so this is the second time I have eaten horse and if that isn't bad enough for you . . . it is raw!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!! The picture is below. I only had my camera phone.

I am cramming for midterms and I am really tired. Its raining . . .my life is boring . . .yeah . . . OH YOU ALL NEED TO ASK ERIN ABOUT HER SUPER COOL GIFT THAT I GOT HER!!!!!!!! AND TELL HER YOU WANT TO SEE HER WEAR IT!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! AND ASK HER WERE WE ARE GOING IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!


MOOOOOO . . . Oh wait I mean NEEEEEIIIIIGGHHHH

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Ewww.. Raw? Oh.. can't you find anything else to eat? LOL!

rebecca said...

I have seen it, and it rocks

Fassbier said...

so that's what happened to that Kentucky Derby horse..

Erin said...

It rocks like the New Kids on the Block!!!